For 25 years, IPMG has proven to be a committed partner to independent agents, brokers and clients. Over the years, we've become a versatile provider and go-to resource for unique needs, ranging from risk management and underwriting to employee benefits and nurse case management.
We believe that companies thrive when they have healthy and engaged employees in and outside work. Our mission is to help create workplaces unburdened by injury, illness and stress.
While our offerings continue to expand, we always maintain an unwavering commitment to client and employee satisfaction. We're breaking down our services, resources, and capabilities to give you a better understanding of what we offer.
Employee Benefit Services
Whether you're a broker searching for innovative solutions for your clients, a small employer trying to balance your offerings and budget or a large employer looking to implement advanced funding methods, IPMG can help.
Combining advanced technologies, personalized plans and decades of experience, our employee benefits services offer end-to-end Employee Benefits Solutions tailored to you. Our EBS division is a full-service third-party administrator, bringing together a dedicated service team, innovative technology solutions and a focus on the health needs of our members. While successful operations and technology are our foundation, the EBS team’s primary focus is serving our members. IPMG is committed to delivering innovative, customized and cost-effective benefits solutions.
As a full-service claims management company, IPMG works with self-insured companies to help you navigate the often-overwhelming world of claims management. Our offerings aren't one-size-fits-all; we develop a tailor-made service plan based on your needs and provide resources to save you time and money on your insurance claims.
With the IPMG Claims Management portal, you can track and store essential assets like workers' compensation claims and OSHA events and use advanced analytics to understand concerning trends that need your attention (like major cost drivers or repeat accidents). Our services include:
- Workers' Compensation Claims Management
- Professional and Property Liability Claims Management
- Auto Liability and Physical Damage Claims Management
- Medical Bill Review
- Nurse Case Management
- Risk Management and Loss Control
- Pharmacy Benefit Management
- Aggressive Litigation Management
- Electronic Claim Reporting
- Industry-Leading Tracking Analytics
As an IPMG client, you'll be gaining an expert partner in the claim management field with dedicated individuals who understand your company's needs and are ready to advocate for you and your employees.
Nurse Case Management
Employee injuries and illnesses happen. And when they do, it's crucial to provide your employees with the health services they need to recover and create company protocols to avoid the same problems in the future.
IPMG's comprehensive Nurse Case Management Services offer a multi-disciplinary team to oversee your employees' current and potential health risks while helping your business tackle even the most complex worker's compensation claims. Our services highlight:
- Workers' Compensation: We offer medical case management from licensed registered nurses who utilize evidence-based medicine to improve the quality of care while saving on costs.
- Triage Cases: Our Case Management team evaluates services during the triage process to determine the need and appropriate level of care.
- Enhanced Case Management: Our team delivers health management solutions in nutrition, functional fitness and employee emotional health with physician-led oversight.
- Total Absence Management: We offer multiple flexible options to meet your specific business needs. Our approach utilizes clinical and claims expertise to manage employee absences and return to work.
With years of experience handling worker's compensation claims and offering detailed, proactive solutions surrounding employee health, we go above and beyond traditional nurse case management services.
The world is not getting any easier or safer for organizations and public entities to operate. IPMG Risk Management Services offer many resources and field support to help our clients navigate these challenging times.
Our risk management services are designed to comprehensively assess our client's potential risks. We'll work with you to develop the proactive policies and procedures they need. We have the resources and experience to successfully manage the implementation, training and long-term planning necessary to bring meaningful and sustainable results. Our services include:
- Workers' Compensation: Navigate the complex workers' compensation process and find the right employee safety solution. The RMS triad service model is an effective method for prevention and response in workers' compensation interests.
- Leadership Development and Support: Prescribe training for managers and supervisors in liability, safety and insurance management.
- Liability and Regulatory Training: Our team has web-based training, classroom and virtual training resources and services in areas of high liability designed to educate and empower your employees and leadership teams with the training they need.
- Hiring and Employment Practices: Create comprehensive hiring and employment procedures that help manage liability and insurance costs.
From pre-incident prevention to post-incident response, our experts will work with you to design, develop, and execute services to shape your liability and litigation management successfully.
Workers' Compensation/Wholesale Brokerage
IPMG's Workers' Compensation Placement Services offer independent agents and brokers the resources and expertise they need for their client's claims. Between our expansive carrier network, team of workers' compensation experts and years of experience, we pride ourselves on being a trustworthy partner to our agents and brokers. No matter your situation, we can find a solution that covers:
- High Mods
- Gaps in Coverage
- New or No Prior Coverage
- Small to Large Premiums
With no minimum commitment, we work to inspire confidence and trust in our clients, saving you time and money on your brokerage issues so you can focus on growing your business.
The last 25 years have allowed IPMG to grow into an all-in-one solutions provider, offering a unique combination of specialized program management and TPA services to meet your every need. From our powerful online portals and advanced analytics capabilities to the integration with In-Sight 360, we continue to invest in the leading-edge technology, resources and new areas of innovation that will make the next 25 years even more successful.
Ready to partner together? Contact IPMG today to learn more about how we can help you understand your needs and find the right plan for your business.